Opened 415 days ago
Closes 31 March 2021
Interested? Apply today
We are seeking an enthusiastic, energetic and highly flexible individual to support our clients living in the Midwest region.
- The successful applicant must be flexible & available to work anytime between Monday to Fridays and available for weekend work.
- Available Shift Start times are 7am and Afternoon / Evening shifts from 4pm onwards
- The role is permanent part time, consisting of minimum of 0 – 38 hours per week
- You must have a suitable vehicle to transport clients to appointments & for social support
- Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing, Home and Community) with at least 6 months experience as a support worker.
- Valid driver’s licence, and access to a reliable vehicle – mandatory
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to identify and report changes in client’s wellbeing
- Ability to ensure clients are within a safe environment
- Willingness to uphold the Mission, Vision and Values of MWCLA
- Current satisfactory police clearance, or willingness to apply for one