Program & Camps Coordinator
Opened 379 days ago
Closes 1 March 2023
MWCLA have an amazing opportunity available for the right person!
If you are an outgoing, creative person who is passionate about creating opportunities and supporting people with disability this could be the job you’ve been waiting for!
MWCLA’s Program & Camps Coordinator will enjoy working both autonomously and collaboratively to coordinate events, activities and camps for people living with disability. This brand new and exciting role requires a forward thinking and innovative person to create opportunities that enable people living with disability to live meaningful and fulfilling lives, and achieve their goals.
About the role:
- Exploration design and facilitation of programs and camps for customers.
- Planning, coordinating and working in programs and camp activities in both MWCLA’s Opportunities Hub and the in community.
- Oversee existing Social Enterprise undertakings and actively seek new opportunities to expand these for our customers.
- Work with and lead a team who are committed to supporting people to achieve their goals and be empowered to have greater quality of life, choice and control.
To be successful in this position you will need:
- Qualifications relevant to the role and significant experience in program management and leadership.
- To be a natural worker – someone who can collaborate with the local community
- To possess a high level of communication and organisational skills
- The ability to work autonomously and collaboratively with multiple stakeholders
- Be creative – we want people to have some fun and shine whilst achieving their goals
For a copy of the position description or to find out more about the role contact Renae Zimmermann, Customer Engagement Coordinator on 9921 1505.