Disability Support Workers
Opened 328 days ago
Closes 30 April 2023
We are currently looking for experienced permanent part time and casual Support Workers to join our amazing team.
As a Support Worker, you will provide the support and encouragement for an individual to build their skills to live independently and make their own lifestyle choices. Our clients rely on us to support them to lead meaningful and fulfilling lives.
This is a very rewarding role and each day is different. Support Workers require initiative, good problem solving skills and the ability to support and empower individuals to:
- Learn and develop independent living skills – general household tasks including cooking, cleaning, shopping etc.
- Participate in the community by attending regular activities and events.
- Maintain personal care (including assistance with showering, toileting etc.)
- Socialise and build friendships in the community
Permanent part time and casual positions are available.
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- A genuine desire to help people
- A great attitude and a willingness to learn
- A current driver’s license and a reliable, fully insured motor vehicle
- Ability and reliability to undertake a variety of shifts including weekends and overnight “sleep” shifts.
- Certificate III in Individual/Disability Support is an advantage, but not essential as we can offer Traineeships to successful candidates.
Successful applicants must provide or be able to obtain a current Working With Children’s Check, Police Clearance, NDIS Worker Screening Check, Drivers Licence, be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and complete the NDIS Worker Orientation Module prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Irene Muthui on 08 9921 1505.